CAforGood PDPA compliance policy
1. “CAforGood” collection of personal data and processing is as according to Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
2. The purpose of our personal data collection is to facilitate the communication and facilitation of our smooth operation and running of our events and activities with all our registrants (or participants).
3. We only collect basic personal data like: name, emails, business type, address, mobile number and other relevant data needful for processing and granting access to various online activities and ongoing events.
4. If you contact us directly, we may collect additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may choose to send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
5. By signing up though our registration process, you have agreed to our collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal data for the purpose of communicating and co-ordinating with the relevant people, for the processing of our meetings, activities and events. This sharing of personal data may include sharing personal data contacts to other group participants or 3rd parties as is required for these activities to be communicated and managed well.
6. If you need to check or withdraw your personal data with us, you may write in officially by submitting your request at the “Contact Us” form at the website.
7. All inactive participant personal data will be deleted automatically after 3 years, from the last date of participation. We only keep records of active participants for the purpose of communicating and facilitating our meetings, activities and events.
8. “CAforGood” will take care to protect each participant personal data accurately and safely, with our service providers according to the PDPA ACT 2012Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Personal Data processing for the purpose of your signup, purchases and accessing various services offered by “CAforGood” – whether online or otherwise.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality to match users’ behaviours, choices & preferences Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our 3 rd party partners, including for customer service, to provide you information or liaison relevant to your sign up or purchase.
- Communications with you for our important updates and other relevant information relating to our services / content or deliverables.
- Send you “Non Marketing” emails for Authentication, Find and prevent fraud
CAforGood follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services& analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, “CAforGood” uses & “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors& preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users& experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that “CAforGood” has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers respective websites.
Corporate Alliance for Good Ltd